Enter our draw to win £100 of vouchers for Majestic Wine.
Whilst there is no obligation to pay to enter we would appreciate a suggested donation of £5. Winners will be chosen by a random number selector drawing from the unique Order Numbers. Select the Ticket Only option in the dropdown if you prefer not to make a donation.
Date of draw will be: 29 November 2020
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by The Merton Committee of Macmillan Cancer Support. 30 Alfreton Close SW195NS
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over the age of 18 years, resident in the UK
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter no purchase is necessary.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens on 24th October 2020 and closes at midnight on 28th Late entries will not be accepted.
- The Committee will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
- The Committee may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in the Committee’s sole opinion) or who, in the Committee’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of the Committee.
- There will be one singe prize of £100 Majestic Wine Warehouse vouchers
- The Committee’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn by a random number selector from the order numbers provided.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Committee regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified after the draw date on 29th November 2020
- The Committee will attempt to contact winners by email or phone up to two times. If contact is not made, the Committee reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow up to 10 days for delivery of the prize OR The winner will have 21 days from the date they were notified of winning to collect the prize by agreement with the Committee [Prizes will only be released following proof of identification.]
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the Committee reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the Committee for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with GDPR law
Limitation of Liability
- The Committee does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that the Committee does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The Committee reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.